How We Roll…
We’re not out to make or break any records, we just want you to have a great time.
Do you want to ride in a pack of a couple dozen bikes? Never ending rest breaks? Endless refueling stops?
- That won’t be a problem with us. We prefer a smaller, personalized, high quality experience.
- We limit the group size to 8 bikes.
Are you looking to start at the crack of dawn and finish after sunset? Does spending hours on the freeway, sleeping in lousy places, eating crummy food float your boat?
- We avoid the highway/motorway unless we need to make time. We don’t like it since it’s quite boring. If we have to take the highway, we pay for it, not you.
- We favor interesting roads as the principal part of the tour. You will get your fill of riding, and have time to relax at the end of the day. If you feel you need more riding, no problem. We have options to allow you to load up on some more riding if you think you need to, if not, relax.
Are you afraid of the type of rider that might be on your tour?
- We use two motorcycle guides + van (depending on participants), so we can make two groups based on pace. The benefit is that you don’t feel pressured to ride above your capabilities, or mood. If you like a livelier pace, you don’t feel like you’re being held back either. One day you might want to lay back and cruise, taking in the sights. Another you might want to hit it. It’s up to you.
Our tours are more “expensive” than other companies.
- We prefer the all inclusive model. If we provided less, we could lower our price, but you would get a bad surprise. When you consider everything that is included, we are extremely competitive. We think we are a better value considering the quality delivered, the small group size, the accommodations, our services & meals, which are superior to other companies.
We pick you up and drop you off. You are our guests. We’ll meet you at the airport or train station, and get you settled at the hotel. Reluctantly we’ll take you back when it’s time to go.
Riding Ability: we don’t critique riding ability, unless a rider is reckless. If you are looking for riding tips, you can ask one of the guides.
If you have a non-riding partner, they can ride in the van. Availability is limited and needs to be coordinated. Best contact us ahead of time.
Your luggage (carry-on & suitcases) can be securely stored while we are on the road.
Our selection of hotels & restaurants has to meet high standards. We like a comfortable bed, clean room and good food.
Every day we have a short briefing to review the itinerary and plan of the day.
We’re riders at heart. As part of the fraternity of riders, everyone regardless of their lifestyle or personal affiliations is welcome to join us.
If you need more information on travel & tour arrangements, please visit this page.